- Want to make the world a nicer place?
- Want to scream and shout the Choose To Be Nice message everywhere?
- Love free stuff (Choose To Be Nice gear, of course!)?
- Love spreading cheer on social media?
- Have a large social media following?
If you answered “yes” to the above consider becoming a CTBN Ambassador. Our Ambassadors actively promote kindness in their communities and help us reach our goal of gaining at least 1 million promises from around the world.
- The general warm and fuzziness of spreading a great message
- Additional fuzziness (the literal kind) from wearing free swag
- Recognition as an ambassador on our website
- Opportunity to be featured on the CTBN blog as our ambassador of the month
- Access to our private Facebook group with other ambassadors to discuss the best ways to get the CTBN message out in the community
- Discounted CTBN gear.
As an Ambassador YOU would:
- Spread the Choose To Be Nice message on social media
- Host two CTBN events a year. Come up with something fun and creative to spread the message. The sky’s the limit but here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Host a gathering or party for your sports team, club, or family where everyone makes the CTBN promise and collaborates on how they plan to live out the CTBN message.
- Plan a community service day with your family, friends or colleagues.
- Create an online event asking your friends to make the CTBN promise on a certain day and post what they can do to be nice on a regular basis.
- Ask a local coffee shop or grocery store if you can greet patrons outside their business and raise awareness about Choose To Be Nice.