The CTBN School program provides teachers with the tools to create a lasting culture of kindness in your school including the CTBN curriculum and CTBN program elements (e.g., CTBN Club, fundraisers, banners, etc.).
Once you have completed the program purchase process, we will send you a comprehensive Choose To Be Nice Welcome Kit. As detailed below, this kit provides you the materials to introduce and effectively launch the Choose To Be Nice program at your school.
The CTBN School Welcome Kit for New Schools includes:
- CTBN Program Quick Start Guide
- CTBN Welcome Guide
- Letter to Parents/Guardians
- The Yearlong-Nice School Calendar
- Choose To Be Nice curriculum
- One Choose To Be Nice Promise Banner
- 25 Choose To Be Nice Promise Posters
- 25 Project Process Posters
- 500 Choose To Be Nice Wristbands
- The 101 Ways to Choose To Be Nice Challenge
- 20% discount on Choose To Be Nice gear
- Guide to launching a Choose To Be Nice club
- Guide to holding a Choose To Be Nice fundraiser
- 100 CTBN t-shirts
Renewing Schools: After the first year as a Choose To Be Nice school, we will provide a CTBN School Refresher Kit with updated materials, new education content and merchandise, and other fun and new items for you to leverage.