I love when people get excited about Choose To Be Nice and want to get involved with what we’re doing to make a difference. We wanted to create a way for them to do that. And, we wanted to make it easy and fun. So we’ve launched a new Ambassador Program and I couldn’t be more thrilled!
This special program is designed to support people who want to make an even bigger impact in their communities. Our ambassadors will help us reach our goal of at least 1 million Choose To Be Nice promises made from around the world by referring their friends, family and coworkers to our website. They will also help spread our message on social media, hand out CTBN materials in their communities and host two CTBN events a year such as a fundraising party for a local non-profit group or a community service day with friends and family.
And, of course they’ll receive rewards (we want to be nice too!) including:
- The general warm and fuzziness of spreading a great message
- Additional fuzziness (the literal kind) from wearing free swag
- Recognition as an ambassador on our website
- The Opportunity to be featured on the CTBN blog as our ambassador of the month
- Access to a private Ambassadors Facebook group to discuss the best ways to get the CTBN message out in the community
- Free CTBN gear. Again, did we mention all the cool gear?
We announced the program in our recent newsletter. Within just a few days, we had dozens sign up from all over the country. I am just in awe as I read about their reasons for wanting to join. Our ambassadors have already gotten to work on collecting promises.
Please read about our amazing first ambassador, Nicolette HERE .
Are YOU interested in becoming one of our first CTBN Ambassadors and spreading the word in your community? Sign up HERE .
We’re looking forward to a growing ambassador community and seeing all the amazing things we’ll accomplish together.